TOKIO HOTEL TRL - 20/11/08

21 nov 2008



BILL:

Hello Wolfgang
We are sitting here and ofcourse we are glad to have the opportunity to participate.
we are glad to be able to help and join the "spendenmarathon".
We thought, well, actually I thought, I am giving my valuable ring, it is the ring I have worn on the European tour, almost every concert and I always had it with me. it has gave me support and brought me a lot of good luck. we hope it will atleast help one child.
and ofcourse we giving one of our DVD's to go with it, we will ofcourse sign it.
we hope it will be very succesful and that it will raise a lot of money.

DONAN EL SUPER ANILLO D BILL Y EL NUEVO DVD FIRMADO X LS 4. ES UN SUPERMARATON. AH .. EL ANILLITO VALE 4000€ ^^

Comments

No response to “TOKIO HOTEL TRL - 20/11/08”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger