TEENSY, TINY TOKIO HOTEL UPDATES: VIOLINS Y FRAULEIN WUNDER'S COVER - BUZZWORTHY

9 feb 2009


Next to the Matrix mini update, and dress-up Bill, and reports of the twins’ new puppies, and the band’s love for animals (cuters!), there’s still not tons more Tokio Hotel news. I wish I had something MEGA kino for you, but I did wanna share two little things before I depart for the “wochenende” (impressed that I figured out German for “weekend”?).

+ TokioHotelNetwork told me that Tokio Hotel might have violins on the upcoming album.

+ German girl group Fräulein Wunder (they sorta look like what’d happen if The Veronicas, Hayley Williams and Kat Von D all started a band) recently covered Tokio Hotel’s “Durch den Monsun” in concert!

Also, I really wanted an excuse to post that amazing photo of the guys. Auf Wiedersehen for now!

INFO: http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/

Comments

No response to “TEENSY, TINY TOKIO HOTEL UPDATES: VIOLINS Y FRAULEIN WUNDER'S COVER - BUZZWORTHY”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger