COMET 2010! - TOM - 21/05/10

22 may 2010


Collien: Tokio Hotel. The venue is going crazy. Say, you just came back from Taiwan and what kind of stories did I hear about you again? I am only saying 'little blue pills'. What was going on there?
Tom: I don't understand anything. What?
Collien: You don't understand anything?
Tom: No.
Collein: I expected that. Then just come on over here, to me. We are going to make this communication work. What was going on with you and little blue pills?
Tom: I don't know either. It was fun though, definitely.
Collien: It was fun. Do you even need that? Doesn't work without?
Tom: I would probably need it with you.
Collien: *laughs*
Tom: No.
Collien: But that would also explain why you are always wearing those trousers.
Tom: Yes, absolutely. That's exactly why.
Collien: We'll see each other again later. I'm definitely very happy you scooped the Comet.

SORRY CLAUKAULITZ! =)

Comments

No response to “COMET 2010! - TOM - 21/05/10”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger