TRANSLATE - MTV TRL 11.07.08 - MODENA. PART II

29 jul 2008


Moderator: Are you warm enough here?
Bill: We'll have to see on stage. And so here ..
Tom: Bill is in a difficult situation (Bill, Tom'a gently pushes).

Moderator says that he unfortunately does not have such hair, and that the Bill be touched.
Bill: I thought that you do not want to ask about my hair ..
Moderator: That's right, sorry.

Moderator: All people want to touch you. What would you do, as you could be invisible for half an hour?
Bill: This is a good question. I went and I certainly among people on the streets, and so ..
Tom: No, I ..
Georg: I would go to, Jessice Albe.
Tom: Yes, I would like to do this, and because we live in the air .. I did not say.

Moderator: When will the new record?
Bill: Now we're in the studio, and we have crazy ideas. Tom and I still write songs, and we are all in the studio, always among festival. We have reached the conclusion to write something else for the new album. Also playing time, leads to new things .. Now we're very creative, but we can not say when they will be ready. We already.
Tom: .. will be amazing!

Moderator: When you are on stage, and looking at girls, watching her eyes?
Bill: Definitely! There are some moments, particularly in the first series. There are many girls who sing with us, and we're seeing them carefully throughout the concert ..
Tom: There are some tricks to pay attention to them. (Georg the laughs). Recently, the girl was without ..
Georg: ... injury, actually ...
Tom: Do not happen often, we do not know what happened, but it may be repeated, who knows ..

Moderator: Can you learn new words after the Italian, a popular word "Vaffanculo"?.
Bill: Hmm ... no ..

Moderator: Can you imagine life without music? What would you, so that there is?
Bill: I do not know. I believe that grałbym in small clubs. We do music, because life without music is boring. I was convinced that this happens in one day stand on a large stage. I hope that I will always be able to combine private life with music and give it everything.
Tom: Maybe I would be striptease boy, part of my work. But apart from that for sure I concentrated on music.
Moderator: Thank you very much.

Comments

No response to “TRANSLATE - MTV TRL 11.07.08 - MODENA. PART II”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger