RUMOR - UNA NOCHE CON TOM K.

11 nov 2008


thoughts... all about you...

I can't sleep rite now.. Even thought i have to wake up early 2morrow! I think I need to write it all out, instead of keeping it inside. Or I’m just gonna go crazzey!
Remember I went to The Plumm the other day, on Thursday. Me and my gurls had lots of fun, drinking and dancing with cuties and seemed like nothing could go wrong in my perfect life…Until HE arrived. HE is Tom. Tom Kaulitz. U know this Tokio Hotel Band? It’s so crazy in America now, I think even worse than Beatles! LOL!
I saw him few times at TRL, so I recognized them straight away. So I thought he was kinda cute. Gotta mention. Tom is not really my type. Those baggy clothes, dreadlocks, cap… But there was something really attractive about him. It just made me go: “WOW! I have to have him!”. So I thought it would be a good idea to come up to him and start a convo! The plan that always works with celebrities is to chat abt their music, but unfortunately (for me) I had no idea what these guys are exactly doing!
After struggling with my nerves for few minutes, I decided to intoduce myself and ask what’s his name (haha! As if I don’t know!). You should see the look on his face! He looked at me as if I was an alien! Haha! But he replied though. The rest of the evening we were just chatting. We were both a bit tipsy, cuz of tequila he ordered. I asked him to dance few times, but he refused saying that he’s not drunk enough to dance! WTF? What does dancing have to do with drinking?! Anywayz... The whole time he was holding his hand on my knee and whispering to my ear, the music was quite loud. Oh btw, his accent is soooo sexay!! XD After quite a while I dragged him to the dancefloor without even asking (thought I can’t miss a chance dancing with Tommy)! Have to admit. He’s damn good! After few innocent moves, we started dirty dancing! He grabbed me and hugged so tight that I felt something is sticking out XD! His ding-ding-dong.He got so turned on! I looked straight into his eyes thinking he’s gonna get embarrassed but he gave me cheeky look instead. GOSH!!! I tot I’m gonna have an orgasm rite there and then faint! But before it happened, he just dragged me to chillout room! Chillout??? And guess what?! His security followed us! Kinda weird… shocking. Luckily they stayed outside.XD I don’t know what I was thinking. Not that kinda girl, but he got me so easy! Just few seductive looks, one dance, few “accidental” body touches, gentle kiss and I am already all his!! He’s irresistable! He’s is like the sweetest thing. His eyes. His hands. His piercing. His gorgeous body.
But one thing that quite surprised me is that he was so cheeky while talking to me, he was flirting like crazy, he was so confident at the dancefloor, but when it came to “real deal” he became pretty timid, he was pulling the time (which u don’t usually do at de chillout)! At some point, I thought he’ll just run away. But thanx god, he didnt! He was so gentle. The song “I bruise easily” can describe him well... I tot he’s gonna be passionate and harsh. But it was completely different from what I’ve imagined. In spite of that, I must admit that it was the best night in my entire life! No guy made me feel that way! No guy could give me such a pleasure!
The rest of the night we were just talking.. and kissing. Oh I even got a chance to talk to Bill. Billy was sooo drunk. He couldn’t event stand on his own two feet! He seemed nice, but cold...err... arrogant, I think. Or maybe it’s just the way he carries himself.
Before they left, Tom asked for my number. He said he’ll call. Haha! Why am I laughin? I was damn sure he won’t call! Can’t blame him anyway. What else you expected Brittany?? It was just one night stand! Just casual sex. But, I did get the msg next morning. It was short and not that original: Brittany, u were great! Well, at least he remembers my name! I tried calling the number but all I heard was: The person u call is unavailable!
Still keep on thinking about him, can’t throw him outta my head. No, I’m not saying I fell in love with him or something cuz that would be pretty stupid. It’s just...err…ah! I already don’t know anything… Confused..

BLOG BRITTANY

Comments

No response to “RUMOR - UNA NOCHE CON TOM K.”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger