NENA MANDA UN MENSAJE A TH ESPECIALMENTE A BILL

28 mar 2008

"Hey guys! The concert in NYC in February was a true hit! I know you’re coming back to America soon but not to the Big Apple! Visit the Big Apple soon! I’ve gotten even more people to love you guys! I’m trying my hardest to make sure that people do get to know all of your talents ( all of the members) and as time passes more and more people come up to me telling me that they are in love with your music! I feel awesome when they tell me this, so if you all read this I’m imagining how you all feel. It’s a good feeling right? Well Bill, feel better and come back soon!- Nena"

Comments

No response to “NENA MANDA UN MENSAJE A TH ESPECIALMENTE A BILL”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger