RYAN DE ONE REPUBLIC - MANDA UN MENSAJE A TOKIO HOTEL

28 mar 2008

"I have also recieved a request to write a song together with Tokio Hotel..."
Ryan impressivly tells, "These boys have huge succes all over Europe! I have heard some songs of them that i really like! Bill has a good voice. There image and style are fascinating! It won't be easy but with an English hit they can guarantee there succes in the USA...!" Has anything special come from this cooperation yet?
"Not yet unfortunatly. I have so many things on my mind with my band One Republic at the moment. Though, working together with the boys from Tokio Hotel sounds really appealing!"

Comments

No response to “RYAN DE ONE REPUBLIC - MANDA UN MENSAJE A TOKIO HOTEL”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger