TOM EN ALLOY. COM 1

24 mar 2008

We came to Canada last Thursday, and we are in Toronto right now. I'm sitting in my hotel room, thinking about being here and I have to say we love it. We've done two performances, one in Montreal on Saturday and one in Toronto on Sunday night. In between that, we did a lot interviews. We were really surprised when we got here -- we expected that no one would really know us. We saw ourselves selling tickets for our shows on the streets to have at least a couple of people show up, but both shows sold out!!! Our fans were waiting for us everywhere – screaming, cheering, talking in German, singing our songs, and, might I add, were very good looking! I saw a lot of beautiful girls in both cities, which made me very happy!

Today, we went to the CN Tower, that was exciting -– it's sooo high. Georg didn't feel that well because he's afraid of heights, but come to think of it, he's usually afraid of something. Anyway, afterward we went to MuchMusic, where we were guests on a show. We taught the hosts some German words (that was really funny) and performed "Ready Set Go" live -- that was cool, too.

Well, I have to go 'cause I need to pack my stuff. We're flying to L.A. tomorrow. You should see my room -– my clothes are everywhere, it will take me hours to pack.

Well, talk to you soon -- take care!

-- Tom'

Comments

No response to “TOM EN ALLOY. COM 1”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger