ENTREVISTA A BILL - E MAIL INTERVIEW

3 abr 2008

Bild; Bill, how do ya feel?
Bill: Well, i have felt better in my life, but it's ok. I am happy that it is all behind me. But i still fear for my voice and the damage there could have been done. Everything in my life is just about my voice. Pain i really don't have.

Bild; how did you experience the operation?
Bill: When i was going under narcotics the doctors were all standing around me and i was fraid they might begin before it worked. The image of being operated on while conscious and that pretty. But shortly after that thought it started to work.

Bild; How was it to see your twinbrother Tom after that?
Bill: When Tom visited me on my wake bed i still had this needle in my arm. Because we both are phobic to needles it was really hard not to laugh about it - to bad i didn't dare too. And i also was wearing this awefull white outfit and green hat. I looked like i escaped from a mental hospital.

Bild; how does the day look for you now?
Bill: Just now i was watching the movie "interview with a vampire". When i don't watch dvd, Tom just has to be here, he always knows what i want to say. When someone ask a question i just quickly have to look at Tom and he knows the answer. If Tom would be here i just would endlessly writing everything down.

Bild; How often do you have to be in the clinic?
Bill: I have to come back a few times for check up and after that starts my voice rehabilitation.

Comments

No response to “ENTREVISTA A BILL - E MAIL INTERVIEW”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger