MENSAJE D BILL

2 abr 2008

Hi, it’s Bill from Tokio Hotel!
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all our Canadian fans - everything is a little chaotic these days since I had to have surgery on Sunday to get my vocal chords back in shape. Luckily, everything has gone well so far...what a relief! I am not allowed to talk for the next ten days and after that I have to start training my voice again.
It’s definitely a tough time but I am getting so much support from all you fans out there, also the other three band members are coming by on a regular basis to check on me. Tom is especially there for me...practically 24/7.
I just wanted to let you know that I am really sorry that we had to postpone our Canadian concert dates but I can promise you that we are trying to catch up on them as soon as possible. Stay tuned and I hope to see you all soon!!! Oh yeah, thanks to everyone who got our brand new album Scream that was released last Tuesday in Canada - it’s amazing to have the best fans EVER! Keep on rocking and take care!
- Bill

INFO:TOKIO HOTEL A MEXICO

Comments

No response to “MENSAJE D BILL”
Post a Comment | Enviar comentarios (Atom)

 
NUR TOKIO HOTEL. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger